Become a Role Model
Fun and Fulfilling work inspiring the next generation
Are you looking for a part-time job which can be flexible around your schedule? Do you love spending time with children? Like the idea of acting as a mentor whilst exploring your passions and encouraging theirs? If you said yes, please sign up to become a Role Model today, it’s Serious Fun!
What do Role Models do?
- We provide Creative Childcare for children in London and Life Skill Courses in the UK and internationally.
- Our dream is to inspire a generation of children to become the very best they can be through their relationships, their well-being and their own sense of purpose.
- We work with parents to help children develop their interests and passions. We do this through a Creative Childcare service that matches children with one of our inspiring Role Models.
- We also run Life Skills Courses in the holidays developed by our education team that are designed to help children thrive.
- We focus on Leadership, Resilience, Creative Problem Solving and Collaboration to ensure children can understand their own strengths and use them in a way that helps not only themselves but others.
How to become a Role Model?
- You need to be aged 18 or above and are eligible to work in the UK.
- Have had some childcare experience and are fluent in English.
- You have at least one passion such as sports, cooking, arts & crafts, drama, music, academics or something more unique.
- You are a friendly, reliable, empathetic and positive person who wants to create a lasting special relationship with children whilst nurturing their character and development.
What’s in it for me?
MOST IMPORTANTLY: Serious fun and satisfaction. The chance to have a rewarding part-time job that you actually enjoy whilst inspiring children!
- You will be paid more than other childcare agencies – £12 per hour (!) and even more for courses and programmes.
- Plenty of flexibility- Role Models can help with after school help, holidays, weekends, during the day, evenings and much more.
- 24/7 support from the Role Model team.
- Two social events a year.
- Opportunity to gain additional training in key life skills such as Leadership, Resilience, Creative Problem Solving and Collaboration if you work on our Life Skills courses.
- Opportunity to explore London with the children.
How to apply:
- It’s easy!
- Apply online.
- Fill in the basic parts of your portal.
- Attend an assessment session.
- Complete your portal and sort your DBS out.
- Match with families!
If you still think this job is for you, please fill out your information on the registration page and once you have registered with us you will instantly receive an email linking you to our portal. Please fill out as much of the information as you can (it will take around 15 minutes) and then we can ask you in for a 3 hour (max.) assessment session.
Please follow this link and register with us today: https://rolemodels.me/rm-reg/