Course Lead – Flexible Work
(During school holidays and term time)
A fantastic opportunity for qualified teachers who are passionate about Character Education
Why do we exist ?
- Character skills radically improve a child’s happiness, academic success and achievement in life. However, our society and its schools have focused almost entirely on academic attainment and rankings, largely ignoring life skills.
- Our mission is to inspire a generation of children to become the very best version of themselves.
How do we do it?
- We will do this by teaching at least a million children worldwide how to communicate well, collaborate effectively, think critically, solve problems creatively and lead brilliantly so that they can shape their future and those around them.
- The teaching will be done through Life Skills Courses throughout the year in the UK and internationally.
- We focus on Leadership, Resilience, Creative Problem Solving and Collaboration to ensure children can understand their own strengths and use them in a way that helps not only themselves but others.
- You will deliver the content of the Life Skills Courses to the children which will involve sharing information, leading discussions, facilitating games and challenges and helping them to develop their skills.
- You will also be expected to liaise with parents to give verbal feedback and complete reports for the children you work with.
- In addition to this, you will have overall responsibility for the course, which includes leading, managing, supporting and overseeing the team of course support Role Models, using your skills as a qualified teacher to do so.
What’s in it for me?
- MOST IMPORTANTLY: Serious fun and satisfaction. The chance to have a rewarding and flexible ad hoc job that you actually enjoy whilst inspiring children!
- Competitive pay – up to £800 per 1 week non-residential course.
- Opportunity to work abroad on our International Life Skills Courses.
- You will be trained to become a ‘guru’ in key life skills such as Leadership, Resilience, Creative Problem Solving and Collaboration.
- Relevant CPD for education and working with young people.
- 24/7 support from the Role Models team.
- Work alongside like-minded people.
- Social events throughout the year.
How to apply:
- It’s easy!
- Please send in no more than 150 words explaining why you would be a great candidate for this role and your CV to [email protected]
- If successful this will be followed by a 2 step interview process.
- A 15 minutes phone conversation.
- A face to face interview with our Head of Education